Canada Day Cakes
Canada is a great place to live. Home of the beaver and the maple leaf. So, we celebrated Canada Day this year with some homemade maple leaf cakes.
Here is the recipe for the coolest Canada Day cakes in the country:
1. Make two batches of pancakes. Add red dye to one and green dye to the other.
2. Draw and cut out a maple leaf.
3. Stick the maple leaf on a large pancake and cut. When that doesn’t work, just cut the darn maple leafs by hand.
4. Use the remaining pieces to form a small pyramid in the middle. Waste not, want not.
5. Drizzle pure maple syrup over the maple leaf cake in a circular pattern.
Be thankful you live in one of the best countries in the world and enjoy your breakfast.